Christy and I are proud to work with many different buyers and sellers in the Jackson Hole real estate market each and every year. We work extremely hard is taking care of our customers in all of the aspects of a real estate transactions. We sat down the other day and discussed what we do and why we believe Buyers and Sellers call us. It was an extremely interesting team meeting and we came up with many reasons but we kept coming back to these 5 reasons:
1. We help with all the disclosures and paperwork necessary in today’s heavily regulated environment. Of course we don’t do all of these ourselves but we do have a large team of individuals and businesses that assist in this. Buying and Selling real estate involves a lot of paperwork! Our team consists of three of us — Christy, Garth and Audrey Williams. Audrey Williams is a licensed agent that works as our Client Coordinator.
2. We are well educated in and experienced with the entire sales process. There are not many real estate agents or teams in Jackson Hole that complete the amount of transactions the Gillespie Real Estate Team does year after year. In 2013 we have already completed 33 transactions – that’s 1 transaction every week! We have seen the difficulties in financing in the current banking environment, we have seen prices jump in the beginning of 2013 which have now settled down, we have seen inventory shrink and sellers raise their listing prices…we have basically seen the market evolve in the past year and know how to handle the current environment.
3. We act as a “buffer” in negotiations with all parties throughout the entire transactions. We enter every transaction trying to make it as easy as possible for all parties involved.
4. We understand today’s real estate values when setting the price on a listing or on an offer to purchase. Emotions can run high when people are negotiating. We try to explain the statistics, the trends and make sense out of the whole process. Some neighborhoods are easier than others but we sit down with each Buyer or Seller and lay out reasons for Listing Prices or where current values are headed.
5. We simply and effectively explain today’s real estate headlines and decipher what they mean. There are so many mixed signals in the press today. Values going up, inventories shrinking, interest rates rising, markets cooling off…..what does all this mean. We are here to explain.
To learn more about Christy and Garth Gillespie – the Jackson Hole Real Estate Experts – Call us at 307-413-5243.