There has been a lot of talk about the Tax Credit for First Time Homeowners on this blog so I thought I would switch it up and let you read about all the terrific tax situations in the great state of Wyoming.
An excellent source of tax information whether it is Wyoming’s excellent tax climate or the tax climate of your state.
And maybe most importantly – Beer Tax NOTICE who is #1 in least amount of Beer Tax!
TEN TAX BENEFITS OF OWNING REAL ESTATE IN JACKSON HOLE
1. No state income tax
2. Dynasty trusts: In Wyoming, you can shield your real estate from federal estate taxes for up to 1,000 years through a dynasty trust.
3. No inheritance tax
4. No state gift tax
5. No tax on out-of-state retirement income
6. Low property taxes (well, we think so) actually ranked 38th.
7. No excise taxes
8. No tax on mineral ownership
9. No intangible taxes
10. No tax on the sale of real estate.
To learn more about the benefits of owning real estate in Jackson Hole and Wyoming please visit us. Feel free to call us at 307-739-8056 or email us at email@example.com.