The Gillespie Community Truck
Reserving and Using The Gillespie Community Truck
- Call at 307-732-7614 to schedule the date(s) you wish to use the truck. Please call a few days in advance.
- Arrange a time with Garth, Christy or Bailey to pick up the key and fill out the paperwork.
- Bring your driver’s license and insurance card so copies can be made when you pick up the key. If there will be additional drivers, please be sure to bring a copy of their license and insurance.
- Fill out Rental Agreement Forms and Safety Qualification.
- Make sure the gas tank is full before you use the truck. The prior driver should have filled up the tank.
- Please bring back the truck in the condition you received it in with the gas tank filled to the Wort parking lot.
- Drop off the keys along with a check for the $20/day donation fee made out to “Garth and Christy Gillespie” unless your association has agreed they would like to include the “Gillespie Community Truck” in a “thank you” advertisement.
Garth and Christy Gillespie
Jackson Hole Real Estate Assoc. – Sales Associate